Moving to London with your family can be one of the most enriching times that you will share. It is always great for children to get a different perspective on life in other countries. As soon as you are settled into your new London rental they can be enrolled in a local school. Education in England and London in particular is of a high standard and they will benefit by being enrolled in a local school. School entry is determined by where you live in London, so be careful about choosing your suburb if you have school age children.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London