Moving to London with your family can be one of the most enriching times that you will share. It is always great for children to get a different perspective on life in other countries. As soon as you are settled into your new London rental they can be enrolled in a local school. Education in England and London in particular is of a high standard and they will benefit by being enrolled in a local school. School entry is determined by where you live in London, so be careful about choosing your suburb if you have school age children.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018