Part of moving to London means that you be entertaining visitors from back home – probably just as soon as you’re settled into your new London rental apartment. Space in London is at a premium and you might not have room to fit everyone into your new home, so having a list of hotels that cover a variety of price ranges is a good idea for visiting family and friends. You’ll be able to show them all of the tourist attractions that London has to offer, and still be able to head back to the tranquility of your own home at the end of a day of sightseeing. There are many different types of accommodations in London and before you decide on the specifics, you might want to get an overview of what is on offer in this busy city.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London