One of the easiest ways to do research before your relocation to London is to watch as much ‘local’ news as you can before arriving in the city. For Americans moving to London this may be a case of watching BBC America as often as possible, but you can also tune into several television stations on the internet to get a good idea of what is happening before moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018