Relocating to London means that you will want to find a place to stay before you get there. It might help to have a better idea of the way that London is laid out before you decide on an area that will suit you in terms of transport, work and schools. London is a massive city, and finding accommodations in London can be a daunting task. You should have a good idea of the borough (district) you want to live in, as well as your postcode, which can be an indication of social standing in London, and even if you want to live north or south of the River Thames.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London