This is the East End of London and you’re going to be staying in one of the most culturally diverse and interesting areas in London. While many Canadians moving to London choose not to live in the east End when they’re moving to London, it should be considered a good choice if you’re looking for a London rental flat that is reasonably priced and good value for money.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London