This is the East End of London and you’re going to be staying in one of the most culturally diverse and interesting areas in London. While many Canadians moving to London choose not to live in the east End when they’re moving to London, it should be considered a good choice if you’re looking for a London rental flat that is reasonably priced and good value for money.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018