When you are moving to London, you will find that there are a number of factors that might be a little different and frustrating, one of the frustrating things about financial matters is the fact that England and most of Europe operate on a chip and pin system for their credit cards and debit cards. You might have moved into a new London apartment, but the last thing you need is to go to the grocery store and have your credit card or debit card refused on account of the fact that it does not have a chip and pin installed.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London