As an American moving to London one might find they have more free time than they had previously in the States. A new unknown city thousands of miles away from friends and family can leave a person with a lot of time on their hands. If one finds themselves like this during the winter season it is an excellent opportunity to learn the traditional British craft of knitting. Popular across all of Europe (and beyond) for almost the last millennium the ancient craft almost went away save for a resurgence in popularity during the last decade.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London