When you are planning your relocation to London the first thing you’ll realize is that each neighborhood has its own character. Finding the right area and the right rental in the city can be the most exhausting and challenging aspect of your international relocation. You need to have a good idea of the transport in and out of your suburb, especially if you work in the heart of the city. You’ll also want to know where to find the shops, doctors, banks and other amenities that will make your relocation to London easy and fun.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill