There is no doubt about it, summer is well and truly behind us. There is a chill is in the air, but there are still plenty of things to look forward to: fabulous winter activities to keep both adults and children entertained. Relocating to London is a stressful task, so reward yourself by filling your diary with some lovely events to look forward to! Winter is my time of year – I love wrapping up warm, and coming in from the cold to a cosy house and a cup of tea!
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London