If you’re an American moving to London, you’re probably worried about the inevitable period of adjustment that comes with the big move and international relocation you’ve undertaken. An international relocation means a new culture and people, learning the geography of your new home, and numerous other details that you will have to learn to make life in your new city livable from day to day.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill