With today being one of the eight days of the Jewish celebration Hanukah, we decided to examine London through a Jewish lens. When moving to London from New York many Jewish families naturally wonder where there are Jewish communities within the city where they will be welcomed. Although London is located in a country not usually connected with Judaism, they have a vibrant and thriving Jewish community keeping the culture and traditions alive.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London