If you’re moving to London this year, you’ll soon learn that this city is the hub of UK media. An opportunity has just come my way for American expats living in London to apply to become audience members of an ABC television series that will be airing in the States. All nationalities are welcome, of course, but the producers are interested in Americans specifically because the program will be geared toward an American audience.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London