If you’re living in London then you’ll want to get out of your new London rental as often as possible, especially as spring puts on her best display for you. London is home to numerous parks and gardens that are open all year round and you need to explore all of the green areas in London. One of the finest parks is Kensington Gardens and is worth really spending some time exploring all that the park has to offer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill