That is precisely why I recommend participating in a pub crawl settling after a corporate relocation. Not only is a pub crawl a great way to meet other young professionals, it’s also a good way to learn one’s way around the city. With pub crawls ranging from guided to self-guided and covering a variety of topics and themes there is bound to be something for everyone.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London