Living in London means that you’ll have done all of the major tourist attractions when you arrive. After that you need to savor the experience of living in London, and get out of your London apartment to discover the hidden cultural treasures that the city has to offer. These can range from interesting museums that offer an eclectic view of modern design and art, to interesting pubs, restaurants and other cultural activities. Living in London means that you reside in one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities. It’s time to get out and see what London has hidden away for your pleasure. Here are two hidden treasures of the London cultural scene that are well worth a visit.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London