You do not need a car if you are moving to London. You certainly should not be thinking of shipping your car to the city after your relocation to London. It’s an expensive exercise. After your relocation to London you will be using the extensive and efficient public transport that is available. It’s reliable for the most part and will get you where you need to go after a bit of practice.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill