Just as soon as you have been given the all clear from your London relocation services agent, you’ll be able to start exploring the city and enjoying London as a resident and not a visitor. The exciting thing about London is it is always changing; the cityscape is continually being rebuilt and modernized while retaining a firm grasp on the historic and the noteworthy.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London