One of the benefits of moving to London is the ability to learn about other cultures. In particular, Americans fresh from the states can learn a lot about India since Indians make up the largest minority group in England. Beginning in the early twentieth century Indians began moving to London and other parts of England for educational purposes and employment opportunities.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill