If you’re planning on moving to London this year and you don’t have the promise of a job in the city, then you’ll have to organize your own visa which will allow you to live and work in London for a few years. Even if you are being sponsored by your company and transferred to London, you may have to organize a visa for your spouse or partner so that they will have the freedom of the city just like you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill