One of the nicest ways to explore a foreign city and really get to grips with what is happening is different neighbourhoods is to visit the markets that are open nearly every weekend across the city. This weekend sees the re-opening of the Hoxton Street Market, right in the heart of the East End of London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London