One of the nicest ways to explore a foreign city and really get to grips with what is happening is different neighbourhoods is to visit the markets that are open nearly every weekend across the city. This weekend sees the re-opening of the Hoxton Street Market, right in the heart of the East End of London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill