It’s all good and well to say that you must register with a local GP as soon as you are living in London, but where do you find a doctor in your area? How does health insurance work? It’s quite important to have a doctor who is local especially if you are moving to London with a young family. If you are not registered with a GP and have a case of something slightly more serious that the sniffles, but have not lost a limb, then you’ll have to resort to using a National Health centre which will mean a wait of several hours.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018