It’s all good and well to say that you must register with a local GP as soon as you are living in London, but where do you find a doctor in your area? How does health insurance work? It’s quite important to have a doctor who is local especially if you are moving to London with a young family. If you are not registered with a GP and have a case of something slightly more serious that the sniffles, but have not lost a limb, then you’ll have to resort to using a National Health centre which will mean a wait of several hours.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London