Moving to London can be, as with moving to any new city, a daunting task. There’s the excitement that comes with moving to somewhere new, looking ahead to meeting new people, broadening the ol’ horizons. But then there’s also the worry of finding a suitable place to stay, the worry that you’ll struggle to adapt to your new home, having to figure things out so that you can do something as basic as go to the shops to get milk and sugar once you have moved into your new London apartment.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London