We spoke in the first post in this series about relocation to London and moving your family, how an international relocation is gargantuan on kids in their pre-teen and teenage years. This being that teens and pre-teens are really now measuring themselves as well as their self-esteem based upon their social status with friends and peers. When this age is trying so hard to find themselves and their place in their worlds, both their social worlds and who they are, to have to tell them you are moving to London and that they have to start over in a new world is shocking and can be very overwhelming for them.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018