You’re settled into your new London flat, your children are enrolled in school, you’ve figured out that the National health Service is actually very good, you have a local GP on call and you are using you A-Z to get around. Now, what about food. You can’t spend years living on take aways, sooner or later you’ll have to get out and brave the supermarkets. Remember that the shops are on a much smaller scale that in the US and not many people buy in bulk, which is probably because lugging a trolley home on the bus is not much fun. There are supermarkets that deliver though.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London