If you’re living in London and you’re lucky enough to have some cash to throw around, why not take advantage of the fact that London is, without a doubt, one of the shopping capitals of the world. You’ve got your choice of places to carry your wallet to and a plethora of things to buy for you to kit out your London flat. It’s a big city so there’s loads of shopping opportunities for you to explore.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill