If you are living in London, then getting out of town for the weekend occasionally is a great way to see England and Europe. Yes, that’s right, Europe is right on your doorstep. You can be in Paris in a couple of hours when you take the Eurostar from London. The Eurostar is a high speed train that travels underneath the English Channel and it truly is your entry into Europe. It’s high speed comfort all the way and is one of the most affordable options if you’re dying to take a mini-break and discover the sights of Europe. Once you’re over here, there is no point in sitting round all weekend admiring the view. You’ve made it all the way across the pond, now it’s just one step further and you can add Europe to your playground.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018