If you are living in London, then getting out of town for the weekend occasionally is a great way to see England and Europe. Yes, that’s right, Europe is right on your doorstep. You can be in Paris in a couple of hours when you take the Eurostar from London. The Eurostar is a high speed train that travels underneath the English Channel and it truly is your entry into Europe. It’s high speed comfort all the way and is one of the most affordable options if you’re dying to take a mini-break and discover the sights of Europe. Once you’re over here, there is no point in sitting round all weekend admiring the view. You’ve made it all the way across the pond, now it’s just one step further and you can add Europe to your playground.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill