With thousands of Americans moving to London and Canadians moving to London all of the time there are a number of schools in London that have been established to cater to families who wish their children to continue with the American style of schooling. If you are moving to London with our family, this may affect where you choose to rent an apartment in London and the transport factors in getting your children to school. If you have young children, it might be wise to let them attend a local school so they can make friends with children of their own age and integrate more fully with the community. For those who have children that are older, you may choose to continue with the American style of schooling especially if they are nearing college age and are intending on going to a college in America.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018