When you are living in London it’s not all about pomp and circumstance. England is not only known for its history and architecture but it is home to celebrating the weird, the wonderful, the wacky and the downright bizarre. These quirky traditions make for a great day out of London but you’ll need to have a sense of humour if you’re going to end up face down in the mud!
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018