Many an American moving to London looks at the suburb of Mayfair as the first choice in residential accommodation. West London, being central London in effect, is the closest to many of the top tourist attractions and many of the suburbs have a famous history as well as famous inhabitants.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018