Many an American moving to London looks at the suburb of Mayfair as the first choice in residential accommodation. West London, being central London in effect, is the closest to many of the top tourist attractions and many of the suburbs have a famous history as well as famous inhabitants.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill