Families moving to England should consider North West London when examining and touring London neighborhoods. There are several beautiful and safe London neighborhoods located in the area with easy access via public transportation to the city. Property costs and rents are lower than in other more popular London neighborhoods. Gladstone Park is a nearly one hundred acre park situated around the Dollis Hill House, an early twentieth century mansion which still stands today. Within the park are walking trails, bike trails, children’s areas and many other recreational activities. The park offers a bit of greenery in the otherwise urban environment.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018