Families moving to England should consider North West London when examining and touring London neighborhoods. There are several beautiful and safe London neighborhoods located in the area with easy access via public transportation to the city. Property costs and rents are lower than in other more popular London neighborhoods. Gladstone Park is a nearly one hundred acre park situated around the Dollis Hill House, an early twentieth century mansion which still stands today. Within the park are walking trails, bike trails, children’s areas and many other recreational activities. The park offers a bit of greenery in the otherwise urban environment.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill