If you’re an American moving to London then you’ve chosen the best time of year to make your pond hop. There is nothing quite like an English summer, and while you will find that London is packed with tourists from all over the world, it is also the time of year when you will be enthralled and entranced by the pomp and ceremony of all that is British.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London