As you approach this Hampstead flat it features a period charming brick façade you can’t help but feel enmeshed in the entire feeling of Hampstead Village proper. Located in the heart of Hampstead on Fitzjohns Avenue, this two bedroom, one bathroom upper flat is located along the brick wall lined Flask Walk. The ornate ironwork on the buildings front catches the eye as you look up into a wall of windows that affront this entire Hampstead flat.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London