As you approach this Hampstead flat it features a period charming brick façade you can’t help but feel enmeshed in the entire feeling of Hampstead Village proper. Located in the heart of Hampstead on Fitzjohns Avenue, this two bedroom, one bathroom upper flat is located along the brick wall lined Flask Walk. The ornate ironwork on the buildings front catches the eye as you look up into a wall of windows that affront this entire Hampstead flat.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?