As you approach this Hampstead flat it features a period charming brick façade you can’t help but feel enmeshed in the entire feeling of Hampstead Village proper. Located in the heart of Hampstead on Fitzjohns Avenue, this two bedroom, one bathroom upper flat is located along the brick wall lined Flask Walk. The ornate ironwork on the buildings front catches the eye as you look up into a wall of windows that affront this entire Hampstead flat.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018