One of the best kept secrets in neighborhoods is Greenwich. Located in South this lovely community seems to be in a world of its own. With no tube station it is in the city but outside of it at the same time. Beautiful Georgian and Victorian homes line the small streets alive with quirky boutiques and unique restaurants.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London