One of the best kept secrets in neighborhoods is Greenwich. Located in South this lovely community seems to be in a world of its own. With no tube station it is in the city but outside of it at the same time. Beautiful Georgian and Victorian homes line the small streets alive with quirky boutiques and unique restaurants.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018