Living in London means that you’re surrounded by the history of a country that shaped the very face of this magnificent city. While our Saturday series ‘Weekend Away’, takes a slightly more humorous approach to the events in history that have had an impact on London and England, our Sunday Series, ‘People and Personalities’ looks at the people that have played an important part in making the United Kingdom what it is today. We’ll be taking a trip through history to examine the lives of extraordinary people who each made a contribution to Great Britain.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London