If you’re living in London and looking for something a little different to do on a day out, then why not try a barge tour on the Grand Union Canal or the Regent’s canal. Little Venice and Maida Vale are found just west of the city centre and offer a tranquil residential area intersected by canals and waterways that offer great cruising and a perfect day out.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill