So you’re going to be moving to London and you’d like to know a little more about English culture and their way of life before you get there. Watching English television is one of the best ways of getting to know your new country and London in particular. The British are particular about their telly (television) and have a thriving television industry. Watching some British TV before you arrive will also attune your ear to the regional accents that are found across England. Sometimes they can be incomprehensible to foreigners, but if you listen to them long enough you’ll find yourself slowly starting to understand individual words and phrases.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill