Living in London means that you’ll have done all of the major tourist attractions when you arrive. After that you need to savor the experience of living in London, and get out of your London apartment to discover the hidden cultural treasures that the city has to offer. These can range from interesting museums that offer an eclectic view of modern design and art, to interesting pubs, restaurants and other cultural activities. Living in London means that you reside in one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities. It’s time to get out and see what London has hidden away for your pleasure. Here are two hidden treasures of the London cultural scene that are well worth a visit.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018