Every year, thousands of foreign students start living in London to begin their studies at university. There are a number of excellent universities in the city and if you have children of college age, then moving to London and attending a university there can be an enriching experience. There are several requirements for attending university in England, and you will be able to apply at several universities even before you leave home.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018