When you make a relocation to London, you don’t merely live inside your London apartment—you dwell in the city’s very history. There aren’t many London locations that don’t have an interesting history attached; I’m reminded of this every day and was last night in particular when I met fellow American expats for cocktails at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Housed in the same structure as the St. Pancras International rail station (this is where you catch the Eurostar to Paris and UK high-speed rail services), the hotel is… [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?