While this might sound a little odd, and give rise in pictures of a very different kind of ‘gentlemen’s club’ in other areas of the world; living in London means that you’ll experience the concept of a Gentlemen’s Club at least once, and it might be a good idea to understand what it is if your new boss, or one of the city boss asks you to his ‘Club’ for lunch one day.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018