On behalf of Canadians and Americans moving to London—particularly those expats who have already made their international relocation to London UK—I’d recently given a nod to both Canada Day in the American Independence Day in London. It’s only fair to likewise give a shout-out to the French expats living in London as they celebrate an independence day of their own.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill