On behalf of Canadians and Americans moving to London—particularly those expats who have already made their international relocation to London UK—I’d recently given a nod to both Canada Day in the American Independence Day in London. It’s only fair to likewise give a shout-out to the French expats living in London as they celebrate an independence day of their own.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018