When you’re moving to London and know that you’re going to be living in London for a few years, it can be a tough choice to decide what clothes to take with you. If you’re moving from a sunny climate, then your t-shorts and shorts are just not going to cut it in a wet London winter, and even your elegant lightweight coats will not do much against the weather that you’ll be facing when you’re living in London. That said, you don’t want to rush out and buy yourself Arctic weather clothing either because you’ll suffer in unbearable heat even in winter.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London