One of the most exciting aspects of living in London is the atmosphere that rolls around at the beginning of another season of the English Football Premier League. With the start of the new season around the corner in August, if you haven’t chosen a team yet, then you’d better do so soon or you’ll miss out on the fun. The Premier League can be very entertaining if watched without any personal interest. But if you’re supporting a team, casual entertainment turns into you watching your team and hanging on the edge of your seat, cheering when they score and screaming at them when they’re on the wrong side of the score line. Basically, it becomes absolutely thrilling.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London