If you are relocating to London, one of the first things that you will need to know is where to shop, and we’re not talking about running to the corner shop to get a pint of milk and a loaf of bread type of shopping. If you are going to be in London for a while then this is that chance to indulge yourself at some of the world finest department stores. London is one of the greatest shopping centres in the world, with a massive variety of shopping experiences for you to choose from. Big department stores to bespoke designer outlets. High streets fashion to funky flea markets. London has an entire world spread out for you to enjoy.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London