Should you want to find a flat in London with the hope of meeting someone in the process, you should start learning about the top gay and lesbian bars in the city. While London has plenty to offer straight people in terms of cocktail bars, restaurants and theatre events, it can be difficult to find somewhere for gay and lesbians to converse. The truth is that London caters spectacularly well to this group of people and after you find a flat in London, it will be worthwhile visiting one of the following three areas, so that friendships can be made and possibly, a relationship.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London