Families moving to London often are disappointed with London neighborhoods. In truth London is a major metropolitan city and all of the neighborhoods can be expensive and crowded. Many Americans have in their mind picturesque English villages when they make the move to the United Kingdom and are shocked to find that London neighborhoods are quite similar to neighborhoods in New York, Chicago or any other major U.S. city. For those families determined to experience life in a quaint British village looking outside London neighborhoods might be the answer.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018