If you are moving to London and are intending on living there for a while, you’ll want to get settled as fast as possible, and that means more than just moving into a London flat and starting a new job. You should spend some time seeing many of the London tourist sites, but don’t be tempted to live like you’re on holiday all of the time. For one, it can get very expensive, and you don’t want to live on take out every night. For another, you’ll want to immerse yourself as much as possible in the English way of life. It’s not like you are moving to a small village; London is a cosmopolitan city and is filled with people from all over the world, you’ll be able to meet people from different cultures and countries and have the opportunity of making friends from all over the world. Getting to grips with life in London is not as difficult as it seems if you give it everything you’ve got.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018